That energy, life force of God, the flow of the Trinity that is constantly on the move.
- dynamic, energetic, and moving: elusive wind, descending dove, falling fire, flowing water.
- Spirit led people never stop growing and changing and recognizing the new moment of opportunity.
- Constantly creating - breathing out possibility against the constant threat of resistance.
Books referenced in this sermon:
- For all who hunger, Rev. Emily Scott
- Flame of Love, Dr. Clark Pinnock
- Divine Dance, Fr Richard Rohr and Mike Morrell
- The War of Art, Stephen Pressfield
Hey kids, this week there are two activity pages for you:
- Holy Spirit colouring page here
- Holy Spirit activity page here